A successful manager must master a number of different responsibilities and often has to juggle many roles simultaneously during their work day. This comprehensive series teaches managers everything they need to know to be successful. From managing and coaching employees, negotiating effectively, making decisions, and becoming a leader, this series has you covered! The complete management series is 43 hours of content.
A Drug-free Workplace
- How common is drug use?
- How can I work to eliminate drug use in my workplace?
- What are some signs that my workers may have a problem with drugs?
- How do I stage an intervention with an employee?
Analyzing Social Networks in Your Organization
- Learn what social networks are
- Understand social network analysis
Avoiding Faulty Decision Making
- Understand the different types of bias
- Know where they cause problems in organizations
- Know how to avoid common decision-making traps
Avoiding Pitfalls in Negotiation
- Know what types of assumptions negotiators make and how they can be damaging to negotiations
- Know other common mistakes made by negotiators
- Develop some solutions to these common problems
- Identify some resources to aid in understanding successful negotiations
Business Email Guidelines
- Learn when you should and should not send emails
- Understand how to write international emails and have a proper tone in emails
- Know how to avoid spam, hoaxes, and email viruses
Changing Organizational Culture
- Know the steps for embedding organizational culture
- Understand how to institute change in a culture
- Learn the steps and tools that will help change take root
Changing the Culture of Your Organization
- Explain why culture change may be necessary
- Understand the process of culture change
Choosing an Effective Closing Method
- Learn how to successfully close a sale
- Understand different types of closing techniques
Claiming vs. Creating Value in Negotiation
- Know how claiming and creating value can interfere with one another
- Know how to claim some portion of the value you create in a negotiation
- Know how to employ claiming and creating tactics differently in distributive and integrative negotiations
Communicating Effectively in Sales
- Understand the elements of effective business communication
- What is the communication model?
- What is the relationship between empathy and communication?
- What is active listening?
Communicating Effectively in the Workplace
- What are the different types of communication?
- How do communication channels affect communication?
- What are the different communication directions within organizations?
Communicating Ethically in Business
- What is the role of ethics in communication?
- What is the role of culture on communication?
Communicating with Your Project Team
- Understand how one communicates differently with different groups on a project
- How to conduct an efficient team meeting
- Discuss the nature of communications in an organizational setting, including communication flows, channels, and networks
- Learn techniques for properly giving constructive feedback
- Know when to give feedback and in what manner
Creating an Effective Sales Proposal
- Understand how a proposal fits into the sales presentation
- Understand what an RFP is
- Know when to submit a proposal
Creating and Maintaining a Successful Organizational Culture
- Know the definition of organizational culture
- Understand how these cultures affect a company and how certain values can be perpetuated beyond the founders
- Know the keys to maintaining organizational culture
Creating and Maintaining the Culture of Your Organization
- Understand how cultures are created
- Learn how to maintain a culture
Customer Service Communication Skills
- Learn the fundamentals of good customer service
- Understand customer expectations and fulfilling those expectations
Dealing with Difficult SItuations
- Understand what a conflict spiral is and how to break it
- Understand how to deal with emotions in a negotiation
- Learn how to handle ultimatums
Dealing with Stressful People
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Understand why delegating or "sharing the load" is important
- Learn how to say no to people
- Know why creating a support system can help reduce your stress
- Understand why a sense of humor is important in reducing stress
- Learn how to listen actively
Decision Making: A Model for the Best Style
- Know the difference between command, consultative, consensus, and delegated decision making styles
Decision Making: An Overview
- Know the three keys to effective decision making
- Know how to determine who has decision making authority
- Know to begin a decision with the end in mind
- Know what boundaries regulate your decision making
Designing and Managing Effective Teams
- Understand how tasks and roles affect teams
- Identify different types of teams
- Identify management techniques that match team design
- Explain how companies train and develop employees
- Discuss the importance of a diverse workforce
Diffusing Techniques for Healing Customer Relationships
- Know how to keep your emotions separate from the conflict
- Learn the techniques available to diffuse irrational emotions
- Know how to turn the situation into a positive interaction
Effective Styles for Interpersonal Communication
- How to identify dominant personality types in others
- How to interact with people using types as a guide
- What can happen to your work team in the absence of personality balance
Email Blunders to Avoid
- Learn what type of language is appropriate for business communication
- Know what common mistakes you should watch out for in email
- Understand the rules for forwarding emails
Embedding Organizational Culture
- Understand the meaning of organizational culture
- Know how to embed culture in your company using visual and auditory cues
- Be able to help employees believe in the organizational culture
Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Be familiar with the types of incentives and benefits that motivate employees
Employment Laws - Medical and Disability
- What is the ADA?
- What is the FMLA?
- What is Worker’s Compensation?
- Can a situation fall under multiple laws?
- What is a “serious health condition”?
- How do I figure out which law applies to a given case?
- If more than one law applies, which benefits does the employee receive?
Ethical Challenges in Negotiation
- Understand the ethical issues associated with negotiation
- Know how to plan so that you aren't faced with the decision of whether or not to behave unethically
- Know how to handle unethical behaviors from other negotiators
- Know the definition and components of Expectancy Theory
- Understand how to use expectancy theory to motivate employees
Extrinsic and Intrinsic Rewards
- Know the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic rewards
- Understand the relationship between reward and motivation
- Learn the basics of goal theory
- Know the elements that go into goal theory and motivation
- Be able to motivate employees and team members
- How to give useful feedback
- The ins and outs of active listening
- How to master nonverbal communication
Handling Conflict and Negotiation Ethically
- Consider the role of ethics and culture in negotiation
Healing Customer Relationships
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of dealing with customer relationships
- Know how to heal a relationship that has been upset or damaged
- Gain the knowledge necessary for finding middle ground between you and the customer
How Attitudes affect Employee Behavior
- What is the difference between performance and organizational citizenship behaviors?
- Are citizenship behaviors always beneficial to the company?
- What are the major causes of absenteeism at work?
- How can turnover be minimized?
How Ethics affect Attitude and Behavior
- How are job ethics affected by job attitudes and behaviors?
- How can companies encourage ethical behavior in their employees?
- How do job attitudes vary across the globe?
How Perceptions and Expectations Affect Motivation
- Know how to calculate inequity
- Be able to perceive and fix inequality in employee compensation
- Know how it affects employees’ work
How Perceptual Style affects Behavior
- What is perception?
- How is perception affected by our experiences and values?
- What are some biases that affect perception?
- What are stereotypes and attributions?
How Personality affects Employee Behavior
- What is personality?
- What are the personality traits relevant to organizational behavior?
- What is the link between personality, work behavior, and work attitudes?
- What are some common methods organizations use to assess personality?
How Teams Form and Grow
- What the four stages of group development are
- What the characteristics of the stages are
Identifying Obstacles to Organizational Change
- Identify the external forces creating change on the part of organizations
- Understand how organizations respond to changes in the external environment
- Understand why people resist change
Identifying the Causes of Conflict
- Understand what causes conflict
- Identify jobs at risk for conflict
- Learn the potential outcomes of conflict
Identifying the Characteristics of a Successful Team
- Understand the difference between groups and teams
- Understand the factors leading to the rise in the use of teams
Identifying the Culture of Your Organization
- Understand different dimensions of organizational culture
- Understand the role of culture strength
- Explore subcultures within organizations
Implementing the Strategic Plan
- Learn about creating and implementing strategic and tactical plans
- Know how they change within the organization
Improving Employee Attitude and Job Satisfaction
- What are work attitudes?
- What is job satisfaction?
- What is organizational commitment?
- How do people develop positive work attitudes?
Increasing Team Effectiveness
- How to set team goals that will increase team effectiveness
- How to select the right team members
- How to tackle the challenges of a virtual team
- How to conduct a good interview
Key Qualities in Building Customer Loyalty
- What are defining moments in providing customer service?
- How do I provide a positive connection to a customer?
- Why should I build customer loyalty?
Key Tools and Knowledge for Team Leading
- Why teams are important in any business
- What kinds of different teams are out there
- How to best lead teams
Key Tools and Knowledge of Motivation
- How motivation and other factors influence job performance
- How to address an employee’s unmet needs
- Why it is important to reinforce good behavior with appropriate rewards
Keys to Lively and Effective Meetings
- How can I make my meetings more productive and interesting?
- How do I get people more actively involved in meetings?
Lead by Listening
- Learn how to listen effectively
- Know the ways to show others that you are listening
- Learn to value other people and their input
Leadership and Ethics
- Learn the definition of work ethics
- Know how to be ethical and promote ethicality at your company
- Learn to handle and avoid unethical behavior
Leadership vs. Management
- Define the key differences between being a manager and being a leader
- Learn five ways to practice exemplary leadership in your organization
Leadership: Earning Trust
- Understand the importance of trust between leaders and employees
- Learn what you can do to earn the trust of your people
Leadership: Giving Non-Cash Recognition
- Understand how praise and recognition can improve productivity
- Become aware of the do's and don'ts when giving recognition
Leadership: Trusting Others
- Understand the risks and benefits of trusting others
- Learn how trust is linked with leadership
Leading a Team as it Forms and Grows
What it looks like when teams evolve between stages
How to fit your leadership style to different kinds of groups
Leading Your Team Ethically
- Consider the role of ethics and culture in leadership
Linking Ethics to Stress and Emotions
- How do emotions influence our decisions?
- How do emotions relate to ethics?
Linking Risk and Return to Business
- What is risk and return in finance?
- How do I relate the concept of risk and return to financial investments?
- What are some useful common finance terms?
Maintaining Organizational Culture
- Learn about organizational culture
- Know key tools for maintaining a specific culture in your company
- Be able to remind employees of the culture and its expectations
Making Command Decisions Work for You
- Know what a command decision is
- Know the pros and cons of a command decision
- Know when (and when not) to use command decisions
Making Consensus Decisions Work for You
- Know what a consensus decision is
- Know the pros and cons of a consensus decision
- Know when (and when not) to use consensus decisions
Making Consultative Decisions Work for You
Know what a consultative decision is
Know the pros and cons of a consultative decision
Know when (and when not) to use consultative decisions
Making Decisions as a Group
Understand the pros and cons of individual and group decision making
Learn to recognize the signs of groupthink
Recognize different tools and techniques for making better decisions
Making Delegated Decisions Work for You
Know what a delegated decision is
Know the pros and cons of a delegated decision
Know when (and when not) to use delegated decisions
Making Ethical Decisions
Understand ethics and what composes ethical behavior
Understand how you define your personal code of ethics
Making Sense of FMLA and Other Leave Laws
Know what is provided to employees by the FMLA and similar leave laws
Know the types of FMLA leave that can be used
Know what types of medical issues are covered by the FMLA
Managing Change in Your Organization
Understand Kurt Lewin’s three-stage model of effecting change
Understand how to make change permanent within an organization
Managing Conflict in the Workplace
Understand different ways to manage conflict
Understand your own communication style
Learn to stimulate conflict if needed
Managing Others' Impression of You
Learn about impression management
Understand the concept of influence attempts
Examine the impact of the direction of influence attempts
Managing Politics in Your Organization
Understand what organizational politics are
Examine political behavior within organizations
Managing Team Development
- Learn the stages of team development
- Know common aspects of each stage
- Understand what a manager should do to promote team loyalty and a strong structure
Managing Teams Ethically
Consider the role of ethics and teams
Consider teams around the globe
Managing Teams within an Organization
Understand how to create team norms, roles, and expectations
Identify keys to running effective team meetings
- Recognize common barriers to effective teams
Managing the Negotiator's Dilemma
Know the three sides of the negotiation triangle concerning perception
Know how to handle the substantive issues, procedural issues, and emotional issues
Managing the Stages of Groups
Understand the difference between informal and formal groups
Learn the stages of group development
Learn how group cohesion, social loafing and collective efficacy affects groups
Mastering Cross-Cultural Negotiations
- How can you be effective when negotiating internationally or across different cultures?
- What resources are there for negotiating across cultures?
Matching Personality to the Right Job
What is the interactionist perspective?What’s the difference between person-organization and person-job fit?
- What is the relationship between person “fit” and work behaviors?
- How does personality testing relate to employee selection?
- What are some benefits and disadvantages to using personality testing to screen job candidates?
Maximizing the Benefits of Your Organization's Structure
- Explain the roles of formalization, centralization, hierarchical levels, and departmentalization
- Describe how the elements of organizational structure can be combined to create mechanistic and organic structures
- Understand what matrix structures and boundaryless organizations are
- List the steps necessary to become a learning organization
Maximizing the Communication Process
- What is communication?
How does the communication process work?
Why is transmitting information important for an organization?
Minimizing Gossip and Rumor
- What is the difference between gossiping and rumors?
- Why do people gossip?
- How can I reduce the problem of negative sharing and gossips in my office?
Motivating Employees Ethically
- What are the effects of job design, goals, and reward systems on ethical behavior?
- What are the effects of culture on job design, goals, and reward systems?
Motivating Employees: Appraising Performance
- Why do companies use performance appraisals?
- What are the basic characteristics of performance appraisals?
- What are the differences between relative and absolute appraisals?
- What biases are inherent in performance appraisals?
Motivating Employees: Creating an Inspiring Workplace
What is the job characteristics model?
What are the five job components?
How will these components help in business management?
How can I increase job satisfaction?
Motivating Employees: Designing Satisfying Jobs
What is job specialization?
What is scientific management?
What is job rotation?
What is job enlargement, enrichment and empowerment?
How will these help in business management?
Motivating Employees: Rewarding Performance
What are performance-based incentives?
How do incentives affect employee behavior?
Motivation and Job Performance
- Be able to describe the factors that go into job performance: ability, motivation, and constraints
Motivation: Ethical Strategies
What is the connection between motivation and ethical behavior?
How does motivation theory differ across cultures?
What is “fairness”?
Negotiating a Job Offer
Learn what is negotiable in a job offer
Understand how to best prepare for negotiating a job offer
Know what to do during a job offer negotiation meeting
Learn how best to respond to a job offer
Understand the differences between electronic communication and face-to-face communication
Learn ways to combat the lean information often presented by electronic communication
Negotiating on Teams and Task Forces
Know the differences between one-on-one and multiparty negotiations
Know what a coalition is and how to use them strategically
Know how to prepare for a multiparty negotiation
Know the GRIT resolution method and how to implement it
Negotiating the Sale
- Learn how to negotiate so that all parties win
Negotiating Through Agents
Understand the benefits of using an agent in negotiations
Learn the potential costs of using a third-party agent in negotiations
Understand where to find an agent for your negotiating needs
Learn what you can do as an agent
Negotiation Strategies: Zone of Agreement, Reservation Point, and BATNA
Know what a BATNA is and how to determine it
Know what your the reservation and aspiration points are and how to determine them
Know what the Zone of Agreement and the bargaining zone are
Know what the negotiator surplus is
Know how these points and zones fall in negotiations
- Provide an enhanced understanding of the onboarding process
- Learn about the six tools for onboarding success
- Obtain a richer understanding of onboarding best practices
Onboarding: Best Practices
What is on-boarding?
How do I make my on-boarding process more effective for my employees?
What are some on-boarding best practices I can implement?
- Understand how employee orientations relate to onboarding
- Identify the 'Four Cs' of onboarding
Onboarding: The Power of Day One
- What is onboarding?
- Why is bad stronger than good?
- What are some best practices for the first day of a new employee?
Onboarding: Transmitting Culture
- Define organizational culture
- Understand the value of a culture audit
- Understand the importance of company culture to onboarding
Onboarding: Why You Should Care
- What is onboarding?
- How does socialization relate to onboarding?
- What are some tools for onboarding?
- Why does onboarding matter?
Organizing Your Sales Presentation
- Know the six steps of a successful sales presentation
Overcoming Barriers to Workplace Communication
- Explain barriers to communication
- Discuss the most common types of barriers to group communication
- Explain how managers evaluate employee performance and retain qualified employees
Performance Management: A Manager's Responsibility
Understand a managers' responsibilities in performance management
Acknowledge common points of weakness in performance management
Learn how to avoid behaviors that result in unsuccessful performance management
Performance Management: A Systems View
Understand what performance management is and what it is comprised of
Know the aspects of performance management and the various components necessary for success
Performance Management: Setting Goals
- Understand the benefits of S.M.A.R.T. goal setting and convey its use as a tactical aspect of performance planning
Performance Management: The Coaching Conversation
Understand the Performance Improvement Method for developing employees
Improve your employee coaching skills and broaden your coaching toolbox
Planning at the Top and Senior Level
- Understand where strategic plans are developed and implemented
- Know how to successfully transition a plan into mid-level implementation
- Know your company’s purpose statement and how to involve it in your strategic plan
Planning for a Negotiation
Know what good negotiators say is the most important attribute of a successful negotiator
Know what types of planning activities to engage in before a negotiation
Know how to debrief yourself or your team in order to learn from each negotiation
Professional Email Protocol
- Learn how to write professional emails
- Understand how to introduce yourself and sign-off in emails
- Know when to reply to emails or how long to wait for a reply
Promoting an Ethical Culture in Your Organization
- Consider the role of ethics and culture in organizations
Promoting Ethical Values and Behavior
How do values affect one’s ethics?
How do values affect decision-making in your life?
How do values vary around the world?
Are personality traits and human perception universal?
Recognizing Common Barriers to Communication
Understand different ways that the communication process can be sidetracked
Understand the role poor listening plays in communication problemsUnderstand what active listening is
Learn strategies to become a more effective listener
Selling You: Negotiating a Job Offer
- Understand how to negotiate and accept the right job offer
Substance Abuse: Addressing Abuse
What are the correct steps when addressing workplace substance abuse?
Why is followup important?
What is supervisor enabling?
Substance Abuse: Problems and Effects
What is workplace substance abuse?
What are some common substances used in the workplace?
How can you tell if an employee is habitually abusing a substance?
Substance Abuse: Supervisors' Responsibilities
What can you do as a supervisor if you suspect an employee is abusing a substance at work?
What is your role as a supervisor when dealing with substance abuse?
What is "reasonable suspicion?"
Tactics for Claiming Value
Know what power is in a negotiation
Know how to increase your own power in a negotiation without changing any substantive issues
Know what things to bring into a negotiation to maximize your power and options
Tactics for Creating Value
Know the difference between positions, issues, and interests
Know how to use your knowledge of your and the other party's interests to create value in the negotiation
Know how creating value leads to more successful negotiations
Team Autonomy and Degrees of Freedom
- Decide which team style works best for the level of autonomy you want to give your work team
Team Training, Compensation, and Recognition
- How to effectively train teams
- How to compensate teams vs. individuals
- Learn basic telephone etiquette for the office
- Know how to screen calls or transfer them as necessary
- Find out essential tips for being a kind and courteous assistant
The American Disability Act: An Overview
How does a person’s disability weigh into hiring decisions?
What are “reasonable accommodations”?What do accommodations cost?
Do people abuse their protection under the ADA?
The Business of Communication
Discuss the role of communication in the design of the RAZR cell phone
Define communication and discuss the ways in which organizations benefit from effective communication
The Four Key Qualities of Stellar Customer Service
- What is the STAR system for customer service?
- Why are these aspects of customer service important?
- What are the three dimensions of service?
The Prisoner's Dilemma in Negotiation
Understand how a prisoner's dilemma works and why both parties can do best by cooperating
Know how the prisoner's dilemma applies to every negotiation you'll face
Know how trust, perception, incentives, and information relate in a negotiator's dilemma
The Team and Its Members
Understand the importance of learning to participate in team-based activities
Identify the skills needed by team members and the roles that members of a team might play
Explain the skills and behaviors that foster effective team leadership
The Team and the Organization
Define a team and describe its key characteristics
Understand the different types of teams and when to use them
The Theory of Reinforcement
- Know the theory of reinforcement and the types of reinforcement
- Understand the different ways to deliver reinforcement to encourage or discourage behavior
- Learn how to integrate the theory into your workplace
Understanding Communication in Sales
Recognize the implications of different types of verbal and nonverbal communication
Learn how your choice of dress communicates in an interview and the workplace
Discuss how technology tools can help a salesperson manage customer relationships
Understanding Conflict in the Workplace
Define and understand different types of conflict
Address why conflict isn't always considered negative
Understanding Decision Making
Define decision making
Understand different types of decisions and when to use them
Understanding Emotion in the Workplace
What is Affective Events Theory?
How do emotions affect attitude?What is emotional labor?
What is cognitive dissonance?What is emotional intelligence?
- Understand how motivation is driven by unmet needs
- Determine the unmet needs of your employees to improve performance
Understanding Motivation: Managing Expectations
What is expectancy theory?
What are the three questions considered when deciding to put forth effort at work?
What is reinforcement theory?
How can managers use these principles to motivate employees?
Understanding Motivation: Meeting Employee Needs
What is the definition of employee motivation?
How does employee ability affect performance?
How does the work environment affect employee performance?
What are need-based theories of motivation?
Understanding Motivation: Processes that Inspire
What is equity theory?
How do employees evaluate the fairness of reward distributions?
What are the three types of fairness that affect attitudes and behaviors?
Understanding Power and Dependency
Learn the meaning of power
Understand how power can have both positive and negative consequences
Learn about different sources of power
Understand the relationship between dependency and power
Understanding Successful Negotiation
Learn the five phases of negotiation
Learn negotiation strategies
Avoid common mistakes in negotiations
Learn about third-party negotiations
Understanding the Family and Medical Leave Act
Who is eligible for FMLA leave?
What employers are covered by FMLA?How long can medical or family leave last?
Do employees need to provide certification for their medical conditions?Who enforces the FMLA?
Understanding the Impact of Culture in Your Organization
Define organizational culture
Understand why organizational culture is important
Understand the different levels of organizational culture
Understanding the Steps in Sales Negotiations
- Learn how to negotiate so that all parties win
Use Effective Phone Skills
- Learn how to make a phone call politely
- Understand how your demeanor on the phone affects the other caller
- Be able to make, answer, or transfer phone calls efficiently
Using Business Etiquette in Sales
- Understand the appropriate etiquette for business communication
Using Power and Influence Ethically
Consider the role of ethics and power
Consider the role of culture on power
Using Third-Party Interveners
Understand the different types of roles of a third party in a negotiation
Learn the differences among these roles
Learn things to consider when making a decision about using a third party
Know the objectives of a third party in a negotiation
Utilizing Power and Influence Effectively
Identify the five sources of power
Understand influence tactics
What are Emotions?
What are emotions?
How do emotions relate to work behavior?
What is New Employee Onboarding?
- Know the definition of new employee onboarding
- Know what factors go into onboarding
- Know the four "Cs" - four levels of onboarding
- Know the three types of organizations, categorized by their effectiveness at onboarding new employees
What Makes a Great Place to Work?
- Identify factors that make an organization a good place to work
When You Can't Say "Yes"
- Learn how to offer options to customers
- Understand how to politely say no when you can't say yes
- Be able to negotiate with insistent customers
Why Teamwork Works
Explain why teams may be effective or ineffective
Identify factors that contribute to team cohesiveness
Win Over that Difficult Person
- Learn how to handle difficult customers
Understand what tactics work best for calming a customer
Be able to solve problems and empathize with the customer
Work Team Characteristics
- What characteristics are typical of work teams?
- What problems commonly arise relating to them?
- How can I positively influence teams?
Work Teams - Types and Environments
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of working in teams
- Learn about different ways to structure teams
Worker’s Compensation Overview
Know how Worker's Compensation laws apply
Know an employer's responsibilities in the case of a claim
Know an employee's rights to Worker's Compensation benefits
Working with Psychological Biases in Negotiation
Know the main psychological biases which influence how people make decisions in negotiations
Know how to word and frame proposals to make use of these biases in negotiation
Know how to avoid framing made by others which might lead you to poor decision making
Workplace Communication: Presentations and Nonverbal Communication
- Describe the process followed to create and deliver successful presentations
Your Health Plan and HIPAA
Can a health plan exclude coverage for a preexisting condition?
What counts as a preexisting condition?
How do I reduce the preexisting condition exclusion period on my new health plan?
What is a “significant break”?
What is a certificate of creditable coverage?
What if I don't have my certificate?
What is special enrollment?
How do I qualify for special enrollment?
Can employers offer different health care rates or coverage to different employees?
Can state plans have different requirements than federal regulations?
How does HIPAA interact with state laws?
How do I best take advantage of HIPAA and COBRA benefits?
Your Health Plan and HIPAA 2
- How do I reduce the preexisting condition exclusion period on my new health plan?
- What is a “significant break”?
- How do I avoid a significant break in coverage?
Your Health Plan and HIPAA 3
- What is a certificate of creditable coverage?
- When should I receive a certificate of creditable coverage?
- What if I lost my certificate?
- What do I do if i never received a certificate?
- What should I do with the certificate once I have it?
Your Health Plan and HIPAA 4
- What is special enrollment?
- How do I qualify for special enrollment?
- When do I apply for special enrollment?
Your Health Plan and HIPAA 5
- What is discrimination in health care?
- Can employers offer different health care rates or coverage to different employees?
- How does HIPAA interact with workplace wellness programs?
- Can state plans have different requirements than federal regulations?
Your Health Plan and HIPAA 6
- How does HIPAA interact with state laws?
- How can COBRA extend my health care coverage?
- How do I best take advantage of HIPAA and COBRA benefits?
- How do I change from a group health plan to an individual insurance policy?