IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OR COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, AT ANY TIME, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, INTERACT WITH, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE. Any and all operations, businesses, business activities, and properties described in this Website are owned or operated by Wise Businessware, or by various associates and contractors of Wise Businessware. The terms "Wise Businessware" "company," "we," "our," and "its" when referring to these entities are used only for convenience within the Website. As such, these terms do not represent an accurate description of ownership, operation, or corporate/legal relationships between the parties.
Wise Businessware believes that privacy of its visitors is important and therefore is committed to honoring the privacy and security of visitors to Websites owned and operated by Wise Businessware, or its affiliates. We urge you to read the following sections to best understand our privacy policies and the limitations thereof:
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. When you submit a request or pass information to Wise Businessware (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes) through the Website, you may be requested provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, company, title, address, e-mail address, phone and fax numbers, and line of business or industry type. We request this personally identifiable information solely to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service, and communicate directly with you. Except as may be otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information with any third parties outside of Wise Businessware.
- OTHER COLLECTED DATA. It is necessary that rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers and the Website. Due to the use of these commercial software and programs, we may inadvertently collect personal information because of certain automated functions or features contained in the software, or that may result from certain software changes or upgrades. We will use all reasonable efforts to remove any such information, if present, once we discover such information is present in our system. If you become aware of any such unintended collections, please notify us immediately, so we can take the necessary actions to remove this information from our system.
- INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS. We may use your Internet Protocol address as needed to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website. Your Internet Protocol address is only used help identify you for the duration of a session, and to gather broad demographic information.
- CLICKSTREAM DATA. As you browse the Internet, you automatically leave a trail of electronic information at each website you visit. This information, sometimes called "clickstream" data, can be captured and stored by a website's server. Clickstream data allows website managers access to a variety of information including: the type of and browsing software and computer you use, the website address from which you linked to our Website, and, in some instances, your e-mail address. Wise Businessware may use clickstream data to analyze how much time visitors spend on each Website page and how they choose to navigate through the Website. We access and use this information only to develop and implement improvements to the Website. All collection or use of clickstream data is anonymous and aggregated, and thus will not include any personally identifiable information.
- CONSENT TO PROCESSING. This collected information is a by-product of the Internet structure and cannot be avoided by Wise Businessware. By visiting the Website and providing information, you fully understand and unmistakably consent to the collection and processing of such data.
- LEGAL DISCLOSURE; CIRCUMSTANCES OF DISCLOSURE. Notwithstanding our commitment to protect your privacy, specific situations will require the disclosure of your information to third parties. Specifically, pursuant to valid and legal process, such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena, Wise Businessware must allow access to information and data, including personally identifiable information that has been provided to Wise Businessware or the Website, in order to comply with such legal processes, and to protect our rights and property. If warranted, we may also allow third parties access to this information in extreme emergencies where physical safety is at risk. In addition, in the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of Wise Businessware's assets, Wise Businessware reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses, and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with said activities.
- LINKED SITES. The Website may contain links to other websites, and other websites may link to the Website. Wise Businessware is in no way responsible for the privacy protocols or terms of condition of such other sites, nor are we in any responsible for their content or administration. Please reference Section 6 ("Third Party Links") in the Terms and Conditions of Use for additional information.
- The Website is intended for use by adults, specifically those interested in the products and services offered by Wise Businessware. Nothing in the Website is directed toward or targeted to children, and Wise Businessware does not knowingly collect information from or about children. For this reason, and because our software cannot automatically distinguish visitors under 13 from other visitors, Wise Businessware requires users age 13 years or younger to obtain the consent of a responsible adult which may include a parent, teacher, guardian, or librarian prior to viewing the Website. If Wise Businessware discovers that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Website, it will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from its servers and files.
If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy issues on the Wise Businessware Website, please use the following mailbox: [email protected]
We take security very seriously, however we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Wise Businessware, and Wise Businessware and you can be protected from and free of unauthorized access by third parties. This is due to the open communication architect of the Internet and through no intentional choice, process, or system of Wise Businessware. Due to the inherent risks of Internet communication, users of this Website access it at their own risk.